Logo
Alexander MacCallum
#FirstAmendment #IvyLeague #TheShowSucks

"Wow... Sorry 4 Being So Late to the Party... But the Light Just Went On... This Time Around It's the Ivies... A Story Ripped from the Pages of the Communist Manifesto... Shut Down the Intellectual Class... Silence Them... Take Their Peaceful Protests for a Just Cause and Turn those Peaceful Protests Violent... Justify the Use of Gestapo Style Tactics to Shut Down Our First Amendment Right to Express an Opinion Contrary to Your Own... Both Brilliant and Diabolical... Use Negative Words with Negative Connotations Like - Anti-Semitic - Instead of What the Movement Actually Stands 4 - Pro-Life... Make the Brave Souls Protesting 4 Peace Out 2 Be the Bad Guys... Demonize them So that Others that May Sympathize with the Cause R Afraid to Speak Out... Afraid of Looking Unpatriotic... And Now, Most Recently, Afraid of Losing Their Jobs Thanks to Threats from the Likes of Kevin O'Leary... Really... Threatening a Man's Livelihood Because He Doesn't Agree with You... Scott Ritter is One of the Few Alt Media Personalities I've Listened 2 Recently Speaking Out Against this Most Recent and Alarming Assault on Our Freedom of Speech... Where is the Outrage... Where R, 'They Will Know We R Christians By R Love' Americans???"
12 days ago (E)
Suzi B
12 days ago
In response Alexander MacCallum to his Publication
Scott Ritter usually has lots of interesting things to say. I like him a lot.
Kitten
12 days ago
In response Alexander MacCallum to his Publication
I remember having an argument with a rocket scientist back after 911…he said Israel was apartheid and racist state….Israel still had Gaza back then and I referred him to the Arabs living in Gaza that didn’t want the PLO to take it over, that many actually worked in Israel…that the PLO, now PLA/Hamas were terrorists, saying Arafat was nothing but a terrorist…and then I began to cry when I told him…think of what the people who Arafat leads are going through…he keeps them starving, homeless and in hate…that is NOT what a leader should be doing…he should be bettering the condition of his people not perpetuating an almost 50 year war…the young man said I didn’t know you cared so much…I looked at him and said…we ALL ought to!
Alexander MacCallum
12 days ago
In response Kitten to her Publication
"I Still Believe that Most People R Good... Boggles the Mind to Think that this Beautiful World, What Should a Wonderful Life for Everybody, is All Messed Up Because of a Handful of Evil Psychopaths..."