Logo
Roboh
To me, the 'Plan' will be considered a failure if:
1) The 2020 Election is not corrected before the 2024 election;
2) Trump spends one day locked up;
3) Mail-in Ballots are allowed for 2024 election;
4) Illegals are allowed to vote in any election.

It's too late for the Plan. There are too many stupid people who will never wake up and the country will die long before they do understand. I wish I was wrong, but I see no evidence otherwise.
11 days ago
PATRIOTSTL
10 days ago
In response Roboh to his Publication
To me .. if there is truly a plan ...its already failed....its the same old bullshit as in the past .... like i said in 2020 nothing will happen before the 24 election and here we are .... BET
Suzi B
10 days ago
@Roboh I totally agree. How can we even begin to believe in change when nothing changed. Right????
DarthVaderMom
11 days ago
Dear friend, God IS in control. He knows the mistakes we've made. He knows we need to be rescued and repent first before things change. Then it must be His way to succeed. Unfortunately, man will fall again in the future, and the King of kings will rule and reign for 1000 years before eternity.
Kitten
11 days ago
My trust first and foremost is in the lord and he has perfect timing...the way things are going I believe that it is like a huge spiral of dominoes on end going round and round the world....did you ever notice as it spirals down the dominos appear to fall faster and faster...i believe we are getting there....and everyone will fall in perfect order!