Logo
Kitten
Been counting the 11’s....yesterday 4/19/2024 was the 110th day of the year or 10 sets of eleven days of the year...significant since Israel chose to strike Iran yesterday....the fact that Iran is down playing the strikes shows me the dog has been deeply injured but trying to cover the pain as to not show its vulnerability....it also was the Ayatollah’s 85th birthday...
I have been watching the numbers because we know the enemy/masons/satanic use them....but they are Gods numbers...the numbers are NOT Satanic...so I have found a pattern of 3, 6, 9 in the calendars by researching the 11/11 phenomena...and what the new age community calls twin flames...remember satan doesn’t create anything new he simply skews it in attempt to confuse and lead people astray...you have to wonder why satan would put so much concentration on it except he fears it...it is far older phenomena and was in place before man’s creation...but I will task that in writing to share later...many blessings my friends!
13 days ago
DarthVaderMom
13 days ago
In response Kitten to her Publication
There's something to 3, 6, 9. Tesla had a theory about 3,6,9 holding the keys to the universe. God told me that cell sequences of 3's would be needed to repair the vaccine damage. i.e. 3+3=6+3=9
Kitten
12 days ago
In response DarthVaderMom to her Publication
Hmmm....do you work in or talked with anyone in medical field? Do you think diet could affect and repair it?
jhdschaak
13 days ago
In response Kitten to her Publication
😍