Logo
Alexander MacCallum
#AnnaVonReitz

"Why is everything always so messed up?

Not just in whatever daily obstacles people face, but in the whole world, always, predictably messed up, and it never changes. Why? With his attention fixed on this question, acquisitions and gambling faded into the background. He sat down, proverbially, and thought about it while continuing to pursue some scientific inquiries that he also had in hand at the time. And then, it happened. He saw how his scientific inquiries into brain wave functions, emotions, and frequencies of energy all dove-tailed, and were the answer to the much larger question. There are two separate frequencies associated with two emotions: 528 vibration is associated with love, 741 vibration is associated with hate. Simple as that.We unconsciously attune to these frequencies broadcast into the environment around us, or we consciously choose which frequency we operate on like choosing one radio station over another. And there you have it. The answer to why everything is always messed up. It's because we are being unconsciously manipulated into reflecting and resonating the hatred being "broadcast" into our environment, instead of consciously choosing to tune into the frequency of love, instead. So, as the ancient scriptures all tell you, you are faced with a choice. You can listen to LOVE.528 on your "radio" dial, or HATE.741. And it is entirely your choice. Choose life. Choose love.

https://annavonreitz.com/q... "
MI - 528 Hz | pure tone | Solfeggio Frequency | Transformation, Love and Miracles (DNA Repair) - YouTube

MI – 528 HzIntent: transformation and miracles (DNA repair)Tone ‘Mi’ is used to return human DNA to its original, perfect state. This frequency brings transf...

16 days ago (E)
Suzi B
15 days ago
In response Alexander MacCallum to his Publication
Love your post. Not long ago I started studying sound wave frequencies and play them and I also bought a “Wavwatch” that has 1,000 frequencies preprogrammed and you wear it on you wrist or I also wear it on my ankle and knees because it has a series of tiny holes that shoot the sound waves into you body and it’s all about healing. I have had some good healing with it so I believe in frequency healing. I wish more folks would start learning about this.
If I am correct, I do believe Tesla was practicing sound wave experimentation.