Logo
Shelliebelly
There are many prayer needs but had to ask anyway A year ago my (BIL) David told he has lung cancer,seemed immunotherapy was helping. Later cancer went to his blood & wasn't doing well. Tuesday after this Easter we're told in the morning that new chemo was working! We were
happy praising the Lord! That evening he wasnt talking or walking right My sister Becky took him to hospital. They said cancer moved to his brain. I know the devil was trying to steal our joy &hope. David's now in Cleveland Clinic. They began Whole Brain Radiation. Just this last Monday night, we got news the radiation's not working They give David about a week. I rebuke satan for this news I know he's trying to take our hope! I believe by God's grace David's testimony is what many family members & those he daily is in contact will be the catalyst needed for them to accept salvation or at least begin seeking to form a relationship with Christ. God is THE POWERFUL ONE He has the say. Im standing on God's promises I know Jesus healed David! If you're able please remember David in prayers & praises? Im standing firmly on God's promises.
"Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security" Jer 33:6 ESV
"But Jesus on hearing this answered him, “Do not fear; only believe, and she will be well" Luke 8:50
"And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes" Mark 9:23
1 month ago
DarthVaderMom
1 month ago
In response Shelliebelly to her Publication
Lord, I come in agreement with Shelly for her BIL. Your word tells us that by Your stripes we are healed. Your word tells us that at the cross it was finished and that You healed all of our diseases. I give You back Your word Lord that it may come back to us. In Jesus' precious name, amen.
Shelliebelly
1 month ago
In response DarthVaderMom to her Publication
Your beautiful prayer is so so appreciated., DarthVaderMom☺️ David sadly passed yesterday morning. Thank you so very much for the prayers Im not sure how much I can express it really means so much to me.
Rileysue
1 month ago
Jesus, your child David needs your help, please wrap him in your healing love and give him peace.
Shelliebelly
1 month ago (E)
In response Rileysue to her Publication
Rileysue 🥹 Thank you so very much for the prayer. David sadly did pass yesterday morning but he is in the arms of Jesus and healed with the most glorious body! I just cant express enough how much your prayer means.🤗🥰 Btw Im a huge bird lover and love that bird you have as your profile picture?! God truly is good!🙌🙏👋🥹
jhdschaak
1 month ago
PRAYERS!!! Missing my Judy, but the joy she brought was so overwhelming, that there will be a lot of her joy still here after I'm headed her direction. That joy trumps my sorrow kinda like DJT trumps JRB, if ya know what I mean!
Shelliebelly
1 month ago
In response jhdschaak to his Publication
Yes indeed!😃Amen!🙌
Suzi B
1 month ago
Heavenly Father, hear our prayers......please take a look at David and give him blessings.
Shelliebelly
1 month ago
In response Suzi B to her Publication
Suzi B 🥹Your prayer is so very much appreciated.🥹David sadly passed yesterday morning. Thank you so very much for the prayer. I truly do appreciate it and your thoughtfulness🤗🥰