Logo
Suzi B
I have to admit that I wasn't sure what to expect from the eclipse yesterday and wasn't real interested.....however after watching it...I have to say it was one of the coolest things I have seen. We had the perfect spot for it in my back yard and we had our blackout glasses..........however I did break protocol and may end up suffering consequences because I did look directly at the end when there was the complete fire ring circle and then that white double ring they were calling the Corona....I don't even have words to say the beauty of that crystal clear pure white double ring around the blacked out sun/moon against the crystal clear bright blue lit up sky was perfection. I couldn't hardly force myself to look away after a few seconds. Our sky was clear as a bell and beautiful bright blue even though the sky had darkened and looked like an evening sky. Forgive me for sounding dramatic, but it was all directly above my head and I felt like I was looking up at heaven. It was weird as the sky darkened, the air got really cold almost instanteously.....and was noticeably strange. Anyway....I will forever remember this experience and I felt like I was part of something very special and moving. I hope many of you got the same experience as I did in Ohio as we were right on that pathway where it traveled right to us.
1 month ago
GINNERKAYE
1 month ago
In response Suzi B to her Publication
I, too, was in the path of totality. I never looked at the eclipse, I was more focused on the energy around myself, including the animals. I was more into observing the changes in light to dark, back to light. My cousin and friend sent me pictures of the eclipse. I've yet to see any videos of it.
Suzi B
1 month ago
In response GINNERKAYE to her Publication
Something very strange happened to me after I saw the eclipse. It was like a plug was pulled on me and I came inside about a minute after it was over and I was completely drained of all energy. I sat down and almost instantly fell asleep for about 6 hours. I never do that. Something happened to me during that corona. I felt a shift in my being. Odd but it affected me somehow.

Only followers of this user (emmeb) can see their posts

jhdschaak
1 month ago
In response Suzi B to her Publication
Blessings I'm sure!