Logo
17QWorld
#UNITEDNOTDIVIDED AND OWNING IT!!!

MAGA MEGA MUGA POWER!!!

When WE THE PEOPLE unite like a "PRIDE" we will be unstoppable!!!

Dark to Light

#QPlus

#19thRestoredRepublic

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Largest Lion Pride Ever Blocking Road In Kruger Park - YouTube

The "Sweni Mega Pride" of lions on the road are all juveniles. I have counted seventeen. There were at least eight adults off the road in the bush. The Pride...

1 month ago
Suzi B
1 month ago
In response 17QWorld to her Publication
That was cool but I am wondering who was doing the filming of this because the lions pretty much all had their backs turned away from who was filming which is rather odd and they were keep an eye on the oncoming cars. Very interesting.
17QWorld
1 month ago
In response Suzi B to her Publication
There were cars on the other side and then one guy decided he was tired of watching and the line was pretty long. Clearly the lions ate otherwise the first car with the stupid would have gotten mauled.

The point is they didn't let anyone hurry them along and they showed strength in numbers. The vision is the years of the war when there weren't enough lions to cover half of the road.

The #MAGA #MEGA MUGA Movement has grown, that pride of lions makes me want to cry, because thanks to the #QPlusQ shows the call to duty was heard.

What an amazing time to be alive, and the more "we" treat others the way we wish to be treated, the more we shall see.

The "TRUTH" is what will set "WE the PEOPLE" free and save the children. Slow and steady wins the race, and there are many digital soldiers that can vouch for that.

Some Veterans:

Zerohedge

Before its News

Rumor Mill news

Henry Makow

Coast-to-Coast

and many more.

What a war!!!

Who's tired of winning???

HOORAH