Logo
AnnMarie83
They’ve already been doing this… forever. That’s how William and Kate’s kids were made.

But we already know that when they report something is in the offing… they’ve already been doing it for decades, if not centuries.
2 months ago
Suzi B
2 months ago
In response AnnMarie83 to her Publication
Say What?????? Gee Whiz.......now you got me thinking and that's dangerous. I hate them messing around with genes. It's just not something that seems like it will be a good thing. It's pretty tough to improve on what God created.
AnnMarie83
2 months ago
In response Suzi B to her Publication
Suzi… the cabal families have been inverting their babies for a very long time. Often it’s done in vitro. They know if it’s a boy based on the Mother’s blood test, and immediately begin female hormone therapy gestationally before the sex organs are formed. So boys will be born with a boy’s bone structure, but external female organs, and raised as girls. But they cannot have children because they never develop the womb and ovaries. It’s extremely messed up, to use a phrase from my son’s generation. But it’s the way they attain their Baphomet status and guaranteed success. Kate is from a cabal family… She has male bone structure and the thick neck with lumpy throat. We all wondered how she stayed so thinntheough her pregnancies… That’s why. The kids were made in their cabal baby hatchery using the DNA of both male parents.