Logo
Truth Trawler
Ben Fulford:

I used to believe what I saw on the evening news.

I used to get fighting mad when people said 9/11 was an inside job.

I used to think Bush was a good president.

I used to think our elections mattered.

I used to believe what “science” said.

I used to think we actually went to the moon in that stupid aluminum foil bucket.

I used to think people that were anti-vax were just crazy.

I used to think chemtrails were just a stupid conspiracy theory.

I used to think our dollar had value.

I used to think Israel was our “biggest ally.”

I used to think the wars we fought were righteous, instead of being fought over lies so the Military Industrial Complex can prosper while our best men died.

The point is, I used to think a lot of things that I don’t think anymore….it’s OK to admit it when you’re wrong.
In fact, admitting when you’re wrong is about the only way we will ever be able to fix things…my kingdom for the rest of you to start admitting it now.
2 months ago
17QWorld
2 months ago
In response Truth Trawler to his Publication
And then the day comes when you wake up and realize almost everything you've been taught is a lie.

That the U.S. Military is comprised of spies who used stolen birth certificates to obtain citizenship, and that the Albert Pike Fort has been the center of so much espionage, and corruption that NORAD has been on lockdown since Biden assumed his position as the "POTUS" of the now "DEFUNCT" Corporate America!!!

Anyone who's been at any of the "Q" shows are watching the enemies of the people getting removed one at a time, and the left overs still committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity !!!

#EnoughIsEnough

#WETHEPEOPLE
Rileysue
2 months ago
In response Truth Trawler to his Publication
Ditto x12.