Logo
Truth Trawler
Fulford - 4 MAR 2024:

"The WDS and other white hat groups have been taking the top Satanists out at an accelerating pace. In the past two months:

King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer.
Queen Camilla has canceled all public appearances.
Crown Prince William has vanished.
Kate Middleton has had abdominal surgery and has not been seen since December.
Sarah, Duchess of York was diagnosed with skin cancer.
Prince Edward is ‘stepping back’ from Royal Duties.
Thomas Kingston, who married into the British Royal Family, died suddenly.
Jacob Rothschild died.
The King of Norway was rushed to hospital with an infection.
Pope Francis was rushed to the hospital."

https://benjaminfulford.ne...
3 months ago
Suzi B
3 months ago
In response Truth Trawler to his Publication
@TruthTrawler Glad to see you mentioned the Brit Royals. Most people have been fooled at who and what they really are. One of the big cons they have pulled off for generations is that they do not hold power - but they do. And that's why they are being dismantled - finally. Nobody in this day and age needs to be considered royal. Plus these royals have been practicing some really awful acts against humanity for a very long time and should have been stopped. It would have saved many children. Diana wouldn't play ball and she became a huge threat because she did not want to participate in the evil practices so they did not trust her to keep quiet. I have only heard a couple people talk about The Black Sun who seem to be all powerful - all bad. Hope they really are going down. I learned about 15 years ago The White Dragons were working on a plan to take down the KM. I've been waiting on that to happen for years.