Logo
Suzi B
Not that I particularly want to post about the Royal Family of Britain........but I bring this up because there is something strange going on inside that power structure and family. It seems to be crumbling (a good thing) BUT my purpose in bringing this up is that I wonder if this is a sign that the evil powers on this planet really are being taken down and destroyed little by little. We know the Queen was taken out much earlier than announced and not by her choice. King Charles announces cancer (royals never die of cancer) Kate has disappeared, The Harry and Meghan thing is just sooo stupid that it's not worth talking about....... the joke is they portray themselves to be figure heads without power......that is not real. They (The Windsor's) along with Rothschilds, Payseur's, Rockefellers, Netanyahu etc. are all evil powers running things like banking, governments.....the usual Cabal business). Don't forget the financial powerhouse on the planet called "The City of London" which is inside London, England is right there with the Brits and every year that government pays homage to their Sovereign before opening up for business - "The Opening of Parliament". It's not just s show. Hopefully this is a sign they have been taken down and will need to stop their evil shenanigans.
3 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzi B, click on at the bottom under it