Logo
Suzi B
I highly recommend everyone take the time to listen to the Tucker and Putin interview. It's very interesting to say the least to hear the perspective of other foreign leaders (especially Russia) regarding our country. He was quite polite in his mild criticisms but it was very honest in my opinion. He was not trying to placate or appease at all but also not sugar coating what his truth was all about. He's always been known to be of a very high intellect and also as he is a lawyer and an ex military guy.......was raised by poor parents and had to work for everything he earned like college and law degree....he has a better grounding than most leaders do. Can you imagine how hard it must have been for him to come from very humble background and rise up through the ranks to where he is now. That's pretty incredible to say the least. He deserves much respect. I found what he had to say remarkable.
3 months ago
Catlady71
3 months ago
In response Suzi B to her Publication
@SueSueSue I agree with you! I have over the year listen to those who visit Urkaine where feet on the ground and visit Russia who said a lot of the same thing that was said in the inview! Have a good evening!