Logo
Freedom67 Paul Cooper
2/9/2024
I was watching episode 3278B of X22 Report and he was going over U1 (people in the know understand), and it got me to thinking of the Book and Movie, “Sum of all Fears”. Those that have read the book or saw the movie understand the scenario of the nuclear material and tracing its origin (U1) and its ultimate destination. Well now we have had warning from Trump the FBI and the Sheriffs Groups (3,300) that a “Red Flag” Warning of a FF is imminent. What is this week? ….. Super Bowl in Las Vegas… . What we have found is a focusing of energy towards FF to distract from the news of Joe Bidens cognitive issues. He can’t stand trial because he can’t remember dates, places and positions he has occupied, yet miraculously he can remain POTUS and run in 2024. What a way to cover for this bombshell news. If I had tickets or was in the Las Vegas area this weekend, I would have my head on a swivel or may want to go out of town and watch the Super Bowl from afar. Too spooky for my tastes.
3 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom67 Paul Cooper, click on at the bottom under it