Logo
Alexander MacCallum
#TheShowSucks
The Military is the Only Way...

HIDDEN WORKFORCE

J6 Prisoner/Survivor Casey Cusick called into Infiltrated by Truth (Alexandra Koukounakis) and EXPOSED TORTURE in American jails and prisons including borderline FORCED LABOR for profit and prisoners eating food outdated by years.

Jessie Czebotar has testified to ABOVE TOP SECRET programs and government/corporate partnerships with the Military.

Koukounakis is exposing the rape and torture of Neely Petrie Blanchard, as well as the torture of Richard Allen (accused Delphi murderer).

I publicly supported Casey Cusick. I reported I was abducted and tortured by STATE OF MINNESOTA after I published what I told the FBI about what Jeffrey Epstein child procurers told me about their Ukraine black-market baby sales operation. They tried to force me to sign a ‘confession’ (which I would not do).

Some of the issues exposed by Cusick, Czebotar, and Koukounakis are now being covered by Network news...

https://timothycharlesholm... "
4 months ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexander MacCallum, click on at the bottom under it