Logo
jhdschaak
I could say, without blushing, I've spent an exorbitant amount of time reading and listening to videos on subjects ranging from this universe to other universes. And everything in between. Not really obsessed with any one subject. Discussing any subject with most people gives them the impression that I'm obsessed with that subject, especially if they feign interest, and I provide new info at a later date. Insert giggle here. If there was any one subject that fascinates me above all others, it would have to be the Creator of all of those subjects, items, creatures, and relationships. Nothing seems to foster solid relationships more than sharing experiences related to Him. Oddly enough, Miss Judy and I did not share our OPINIONS about Him, but we shared all those experiences together, and enjoyed the wonderment of His presence in it all, and His effect on our decisions as we grew with Him. Sometimes you don't have to discuss what you share together, even the astounding events. Love Him!
4 months ago (E)
GINNERKAYE
4 months ago (E)
In response jhdschaak to his Publication
💗 this! I am obsessed with learning about all fascinating and controversial subjects! If I'm not interested in a topic of discussion, or with certain material that's been shared, I will not pretend to be.
jhdschaak
4 months ago
In response GINNERKAYE to her Publication
Unicorns, little people, Draco, mermaids, dragons, giants, dogman, Sasquatch tribes, "extinct" species, sentient beings, black goo, interdimensional beings, time travel, skin walkers, and alien life forms on Mondays.
CERN, HAARP, cold fusion, mans geometry VS sacred geometry, gematria, robotoids, clones, split personality disorders, mind control, robots , AI VS DNA, bio-weapons and vaccines, homeopathic and natural herbs, 7 chakras, 13 months, 13 astrological signs, snake venom and pharmaceuticals, meridians and lay lines, constellations and D.U.M.B. locations, inner earth and Shambala on Tuesdays.
Wednesdays for grounding, meditation, and fervent prayers of thanks, cleansing, exercise above and beyond, cleaning, etc.
jhdschaak
4 months ago
In response jhdschaak to his Publication
And I miss her, but she is busy learning right now, I have to wait.
You don't interrupt Momma when she is learning.