Logo
jhdschaak
My hero, Grandma Frieda, was often heard to say, "Don't kid yourself." I'm a father. I believe that when I question your discernment with kindness, it's a form of deep compassion. I'm usually asking you to rethink your plan for higher success, because we are not taught or encouraged to believe in our true potential, and most certainly don't comprehend the real miracles we are capable of. No one told Grandma Frieda when she was a little girl in Russia that she could not walk on water. Others could. She did. 5'-3" at 93, she was just a sprout back then, back there, when Great Grandpa sent her and her two older brothers to find the milk cow before the storm. The river crossing was safe the first time on the way to pasture, but the rains had swelled its banks and increased the current speed on return. Her brothers reported that they would have surely perished if she had not held on to their hands and walked above them, pulling them to safety.
4 months ago (E)

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jhdschaak , click on at the bottom under it