Logo
Cloudy
What do you think about this.... Anyone????? I can hear many things but, Nonchalantly comparing what is Most Precious..... I just don't know, not sure how I feel about this🤔🧐😶 #QuestionEverything
https://youtu.be/TjnbOvEGm...
Clif High Interview With Sarah Westall - Aliens, Antarctica, the Big Event and even more Chaos - YouTube

EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD - CLIF_HIGHExplorers' Guide To Scifi World - Clif HighClif High Interview With Sarah Westall - Aliens, Antarctica, the Big Ev...

6 months ago
jhdschaak
6 months ago
In response Cloudy to her Publication
Willow, I sift through plenty of malarky for tiny nuggets of truth. Never let your sifting deter you from making sure you don't miss that one pea-sized nugget. I reserve emotions for things like sacred geometry and human interactions. Your gut will loudly signal anything you may want to follow up on with more research. Clif has intelligence, and clearly has retained more than you and I combined, but I believe he did say he does not let emotions cause him to faulter, I guess that helps you retain meta data to sleep on.
Cloudy
6 months ago
In response jhdschaak to his Publication
Granted his knowledge and book smarts surpass most of us but, what didn't sit well w/me was him likening the "Holy Spirit" to "exhaust" from a vehicle/ship whatever🙄🤬
Jesus said it was better if he left because the "Comforter" aka "Holy Spirit" would be with us....
Now, I Know that is Not verbatim but, Jesus saying I'll leave you the exhaust from my ship to comfort you is LUDICROUS and Laughable!
So, I Belive the words (supposedly) Spoken by My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ BEFORE I'll believe the Fktard that said all this other.
TO EACH THEIR OWN💯
With the life I've lived there is NO DOUBT That there IS an Invisible Force, GOD THE FATHER, THE TRINITY Whatever words anyone chooses to throw at GOD and Try lessen HIS value that is on them.
I would not be here, nor should I be, but I am.
ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD
🙌🙏🕊🤍✝️🤍🕊🙏🙌
Yeah, this got me a bit Fired Up!
I call Bullshit Regardless of Booksmart, Woo Woo Vibes or not Mr. High does NOT Know EVERYTHING, Nor do i.
Blind Faith🙏